I’m not a big recipe maker. I usually try to keep my food prep and meals super basic and simple, but sometimes you gotta get in the kitchen and really make stuff!!! Especially sausage balls! Who doesn’t LOVE sausage balls?!
I first started making this recipe from KETOSIZEME with regular sausage and they are totally delicious, BUT I started to venture out once my husband started bringing home venison last year. Eventually, I had adjusted several parts of the recipe, so I thought I’d share it!
KETO VENISON SAUSAGE BALLS
1 lb of Venison breakfast sausage
1 Cup Almond Flour
4oz Cheddar Cheese
6oz Feta Cheese Crumbles
1 TBSP Butter
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place venison in a bowl.
- Mix in egg and melted butter.
- Add almond flour, baking powder and salt until well-combined.
- Mix in cheeses. (I start getting my hands involved at this point. You can get everything combined so much better!)
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet covered by parchment paper.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes.
I usually get about 30 sausage balls from this recipe. Store in the fridge.
I hope you enjoy!